Let me tell you a bit about myself. Most days you can find me at my dining table binge watching tv series or playing outside with my energetic toddler. I married an absolutely incredible man, David Law, in 2014 and I grow more in love with him every day! I love traveling and exploring new places, especially if David gets to go with me. The things I am most passionate about in life are my family and spending every moment that I can with them.
I love creating authentic moments with my couples and shooting them in their natural environment, whether that's with their toes in the sand, hiking up a mountain, or cuddled up on their couch. You don't want to do your session or wedding somewhere you'd never go or wear an outfit that just doesn't feel like you. These photos will last you a lifetime and they need to be accurate representations about how you felt and how passionately you loved each other, even though your love grows every day. I can't wait to dance at your reception and celebrate your intimacy and love for each other!
- My birthday is October 13.
- I'm a native Floridian, a rare species.
- I hate coffee, but if you want to go to Starbucks with me they have some really good muffins and hot chocolate! Btw, I love chocolate.
- I have an AA in Graphic Design and BA in Studio Art.
- My husband and I adopted the sweetest dog ever, Luna Bug, a month after we got married.
- My hobbies include crafting, swimming, and baking cookies with my son.
- I am a Christ follower.
- I play the piano, mostly by ear.
- I lived in the same house for 20 years and now I'm living in it again with my little family.
- My favorite color is hunter green. My camera bag, favorite jacket, hat, rain boots... they're all hunter green!