Let me tell you a bit about myself. Most days you can find me at my dining table binge watching tv series or playing outside with my energetic toddler. I married an absolutely incredible man in 2014 and I grow more in love with him every day! I love serving my community by volunteering with the youth at my local church and photographing worship services. The things I am most passionate about in life are my family and traveling the world with them.
I love creating authentic moments with my couples and shooting them in their natural environment, whether that's with their toes in the sand, hiking up a mountain, or cuddled up on their couch. You don't want to do your session or wedding somewhere you'd never go or wear an outfit that just doesn't feel like you. These photos will last you a lifetime and they need to be an accurate representation about how you felt and how passionately you loved each other, even though your love grows every day. I can't wait to dance to music with you guys and basically be a third wheel!
- My birthday is October 13.
- I'm a native Floridian, a rare species.
- My husband and I adopted the sweetest dog ever, Luna Bug, a month after we got married.
- My hobbies are reading, swimming, biking, and pretty much anything else outdoors.
- I am a Christ follower.
- I play the piano, mostly by ear.
- I lived in the same house for 20 years and now I'm living in it again with my little family.
- My favorite color is hunter green. My camera bag, favorite jacket, hat, rain boots... they're all hunter green!
Associate's in Graphic Design, 2012, Northwest Florida State College
- Bachelor's in Studio Art, 2014, University of West Florida