Now that I have your attention, let me tell you a bit about myself. Most days you can find me at my dining table binge watching tv series or playing outside with my energetic toddler. I stick out my tongue when concentrating and I have the gift of sarcasm. I love serving my community by volunteering with the youth at my local church and photographing worship services. The things I am most passionate about in life are my family and traveling the world with them.
- My birthday is October 13.
- I'm a native Floridian, a rare species.
- I married my amazing husband in 2014.
- We adopted the sweetest dog ever, The Luna Bug, a month after we got married.
- We had a beautiful baby boy in 2015.
- My hobbies are biking, swimming, kayaking, and pretty much anything else outdoors.
- I am a Christ follower.
- I play the piano, mostly by ear.
- I lived in the same house for 20 years and now I'm living in it again with my little family.
- My favorite color is hunter green. My purse, camera bag, favorite jacket, hat, rain boots... they're all hunter green!
Associate's in Graphic Design, 2012, Northwest Florida State College
- Bachelor's in Studio Art, 2014, University of West Florida