Daniel + Kate Pagán's Shoreline Church Fall Wedding
This wedding was truly special to me, because it was my first wedding as the lead photographer. I was so please how it turned out too! Everything went smoothly, it was a beautiful day, and everything was just so gorgeous! I'm not one for words, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I tried to choose only my favorites, but I have a lot of them. So if you look at all of them, thank you!
- Florals: Flowers by Milk & Honey
- Day of Coordinater: Molly Williams
- Set-up Coordinator: Brooke Thomas
- Pagan Wooden Sign: Selah Creations
- DJ: B-Boy Productions "Charles Egstad"
- Gowns: David's Bridal
- Cake: KC's Cakes
- Bridal Hair & Makeup: Make Me Blush
- Bride's Rings: Blue Nile
- Groom's Ring: Titanium Buzz
- Venue: Shoreline Church + The Landing
- Officiant: Chris Barhorst
- Musician: Daniel Austin
- Second Photographer: Kelley Linn